Have you gotten your sweat on today? Perhaps a last minute workout is in store before the weekend kicks off? Maybe you’re just gonna be lazy as shit and not do any of that? Well for all of those above ideas, there’s this week’s #WeekendWorkout radio show brought to you by Felix Cartal. Every Friday, just in time for the weekend, he brings us an hour of high-energy House and Electro-House mixed and wrapped in a nice package for all his listeners. I’ll admit that I took one look at this week’s track list and knew I had to post it, thanks to tracks like A-Trak and Tommy Trash’s “Tuna Melt” and A-Trak and Oliver’s “Disco Nap” – my two favorite songs off the newly-released Tuna Melt EP. I also think it’s interesting to note there’s a Maor Levi song on here, as the Israeli producer is mostly known for his Trance and Progressive tunes and less known for delving into Electro-House. But I’m not complaining.
There are plenty of treats in here so get your weekends poppin’ and make sure to show Felix Cartal some love. Tracks after the JUMP!
The Weekend Workout is now a part of Tiesto’s Club Life Radio on SiriusXM!
Tune in to Club Life Radio channel 340 at 3PM PST / 6PM EST to hear the Weekend Workout!
Subscribe on iTunes here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/felix-cartals-weekend-workout/id486514435
01. A-Trak & Tommy Trash – Tuna Melt
02. Wolfgang Gartner & Tom Starr – Evil Lurks
03. Arno Cost – Lifetime
04. Krewella – Alive (Maor Levi Remix)
05. Showtek & Bassjackers – Hey!
06. Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman – Pieces Of Light (Feat. Jonny Rose)
07. R3hab – A Night In (EDC Orlando 2012 Anthem)
08. Staygold – Wallpaper
09. Style of Eye – Road Race
10. Icona Pop – I Love It (Nari, Milani Remix)
11. A-trak feat. Oliver – Disco Nap
12. Dirty South & Michael Brun – Rift
13. Teenage Bad Girl – Tales from the Pigs