option4 has been taking the musical scene hostage lately as he grows and develops in production, promoting, and by far his best attribute, playing live to the crowd. First seeing national acclaim through his Beatport slaying single Ride On off his debut EP Into the Night, option4 is currently on tour all over the east coast. Brennan Bryarly also has the Denver nightlife in the palm of his hand by holding down residencies at such notable weekly events like Lipgloss and Discotechque Thursdays, not to mention starting The Hundred club which is now one of the most sought after memberships in the musically scene in Denver. There is now doubt in my mind that the only direction option4 will be heading is up as he continues to play and spread what he loves, the music of his life.
The Movement Vol. 2 is the second of an originally planned three part series that option4 is releasing throughout the course of the year for free to his fans. The set is recorded live to giving us a better look into what a producer looks for when creating mixes like this one. The track selection is superb, by bouncing around the house genre he gives us a musical tour of the music that he is playing live lately. I could talk for hours about this guy, but I’m sure you would rather just listen yourself. Please check him out if you live in Denver, or follow him to see when he is coming to a city near you!
1) Before I Lose Control (Original Mix) – Betoko
2) Get Back (Original Mix) – Chris Malinchak
3) Infinite Reflections (Original Mix) – BareSkin
4) Perfect Thing (Original Mix) – Andre Crom, James Silk
5) Rockin’ Beats (Shadow Child Remix) – Miguel Campbell
8) Latch Feat. Sam Smith (T. Williams Club Edit) – Disclosure
9) Work On Me (Original Mix) – Kurtz & Bomber
10) Pain ‘n Love Feat. Effluence (Original Mix) – HNQO
11) My Own Business (Orignal Mix) – Kolombo
12) Summer Haze (Original Mix) – LKiD
14) The Waiting Rain (Mano Le Tough Remix) – My Favorite Robot