The New Year’s Eve Ball 2014 at Webster Hall New York City Featuring the Largest Balloon Drop in The Free World! Celebrate 128 years of Webster Hall – America’s first nightclub!
For 128 years, people of the WORLD have lost themselves inside the massive multi-level PARTY superstructure known as Webster Hall. With 4 heart-pounding dancefloors, 6 beautiful unique rooms and 40,000 square feet of extravagant entertainment, Webster Hall is an adventure no witness will ever forget. New Year’s Eve at Webster Hall is the biggest night of the year -the mother of all parties; the event where all your dreams come true. Thousands of people gather to celebrate the beginning of a new year, to express their love of life and release their wildest fantasies at what truly is
The Greatest Party on Earth! Party goes from 8pm on December 31st until 12PM Noon on January 1st
WEBSTER HALL NYE 2014 INFO + TICKETS
Very Special After-Hours Performance by WOLFGANG GARTNER plus VERY SPECIAL GUESTS TBA
•The Largest Balloon Drop in the Free World! Over 100,000 balloons shall fall from the sky at the stroke of Midnight!
• Full open bar 8pm-2am included (SILVER TICKETS)
• FREE Webster Hall 2014 membership card (good for free admission to the club Thursday, Friday and Saturday before 1AM all year long – $1,000 value (not valid for concerts or special events)
• 4 massive floors featuring 8 of New York City’s best DJs
• Live Broadcast of the Ball Drop in Times Square on 40 LCD screens around the club and largest High Definition LED Video Wall in NYC
• Mind-blowing Aerial performances
• Dazzling Fire Displays
• Shane Savant’s GoGo Rama, Stilt walkers, Snake Charmers, Magicians and special performances.
• Thousands of sexy party-freaks and shocking visual displays found nowhere else!
• Champagne Toast at Midnight
• Party Favors
• Continental Breakfast
• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE SERVE LIQUOR for 24 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!