With the Summer festival season currently in full swing one midwest festival has stood out from the rest. Mamby on the Beach, in it’s inaugural year with an extensive artist lineup, offers a nice blend of established DJs, indie-rock bands and plenty of local Chicago-based talent. Focusing on dance-first lineups much like HARD events and CRSSD festival, Mamby beach in it’s first year looks to take on other Chicago based music festivals such as Lollapalooza, Spring Awakening and Pitchfork.
Some of the many reasons to upgrade to VIP-Access include:
• Express Admission into Festival
• Private Bars with Premium Spirits, Beer, and Wine available for purchase (Only beer available in GA)
• Designated Premium Viewing Areas at Stages
• Shaded Lounge
• Air Conditioned Bathrooms
• Exclusive Lake Michigan Swimming Access! This is the first time a music festival in Chicago has had access to Lake Michigan so be sure to take full advantage of that while listening to your favorite acts.
Follow the link below to find your VIP tickets and we look forward to seeing you on the Beach!
Also, be to sure to find the Guide to Mamby’s Official Afterparties below for all your official after-hours plans: highlights include a private yacht party with Goldroom and Autograf and indie-rockers Tanlines playing Progress Bar downtown: