That’s right, folks. Cinco de Mayo is just a few short days away, poised for celebrations everywhere of Mexican heritage paired with stiff Margaritas and, you guessed it, Corona’s. This year, we’ve teamed up with Corona for their Electric Beach kickoff party in NYC at the newly renovated Slate Underground in the Flatiron District, featuring a brand new, state-of-the-art Funktion-One sound system. The headliner for the inaugural party is NYC’s John Hamilton, who’s shared the stage with names like Steve Aoki, Alesso & Tiesto and is known throughout New York for his high-energy and exciting sets.
To celebrate the high holiday, we’re giving away a VIP table at Slate Underground for up to 6 people, complete with bottle service and Corona swag, giving you the opportunity to celebrate in style. All you have to do is enter below and we’ll be picking a winner on this Friday, May 2nd.
Tickets are also available for only $20 to get in on the fun, so tell your friends to mark their calendars. Corona’s will be on special all night for $6 a pop or $35 for a bucket.
- 21 and over only please. ID will be required to redeem your VIP table.
- Table maximum is 6 persons
- Winner will receive expedited, VIP entry
- Table includes one bottle and Corona swag (glasses, led sticks, etc.)
- Winner will be contacted via email or Facebook. Eligible winners will have three hours to respond and confirm their attendance.
- Slate Underground is located at 54 West 21st Street, NYC
Check out one of John Hamilton’s mixes below to get a taste of all the sweet, Meh-he-can debauchery that will be gracing Slate Underground this Saturday.